- Available in fabric, leather/vinyl combination or all leather
- Lounger seat
We work in co-development with Leggett & Platt, the world leader in this $6 billion industry.
- Exclusivity on the design of the mechanism.
- We are constantly innovating on the design of our mechanisms to enhance performance, fluidity of motion and function.
- Manufactured in the United States, we invest more in our mechanisms by using a thicker grade metal for increased quality and durability.
- The use of self-tapping screws reduces the risk of loose fastenings because they actually bite into the metal.
- Adjustable legs on rocking chairs.
- Swivel bases available on most rocking chairs.
- Superior construction grade spruce plywood is dried better so it doesn’t warp or crack.
- We combine materials and make selections based on the application to ensure the strength and durability of our furniture. The wood pieces systematically interlock during the assembly process to create a strong, reinforced structure.
- For areas of the frame that need to withstand more pressure, TimberStrand (R) is used. An engineered wood used for its strenght which will not change due to humidity or temperature.
- Our frames have a “L” shaped piece that connects the back of the arm to the seat. It works to stop the pivot point on the joint and reinforces the frame.
On sale at Carolina Factory Outlet in Hudson, Spring Hill, New Port Richey, Brooksville and Homosassa.